Thursday, September 17, 2009

Believing in Yourself

I was reading Oxygen magazine today (which is really cool, btw) and I read a quote by Tosca Reno that I love: "Becoming confident means we have to face our fears. Gaining confidence can be a messy business because you have to sweat, cry, fall and get back up again. Anyone who has struggled to transform herself has made mistakes, faltered, and even lost ground. I had to learn to leave my ego at the door and make myself vulnerable. One of my bad habits was thinking I could do everything by myself. Not anymore!"

Like Tosca implies, sometimes you have to go through some rough spots to come out on the other side with the result being CONFIDENCE and EMPOWERMENT. If you're going through something difficult right now, know that what awaits you is worth the journey.

No comments: