Friday, December 26, 2008

YOGA Anyone?

Have you ever tried yoga? If not, I recommend giving it a shot. You never know - you may end up loving it or it may be just what your body needs. Over the past few months, I've been doing a dvd occassionally at home just to get a feel for it. Eventually I decided to venture out and take a class. Needless to say, the class was much more challenging than the dvd I have, and I loved it! I felt like it was strengthening my muscles in an entirely different way than the traditional weight lifting workouts I do. It was also great for flexibility, which is something I often (okay, ALWAYS) neglect. Anyway, starting Mon., Jan. 5th, Jeff Chandler will lead a weekly yoga class at Anytime Fitness on Mondays at 6 p.m. Your first class is free, so why not give it a try?

No comments: